Vai alla Homepage del Campus di Rimini Curriculum International Tourism and Leisure Industries FIRST CYCLE DEGREE/BACHELOR IN Economics of Tourism

Programme enrolment: requirements, deadlines and methods

General information on admission requirements
Access requirements Applicants to the first/single cycle degree programme shall hold a five-year secondary school diploma or equivalent suitable… Read more

Information on how to enrol – updated with reference to a.y. 2021/22 – will be published on this page soon.

You are kindly invited to the Virtual Open Days taking place 3rd and 5th February, 2021

Admission Requirements

A. Diploma* of a secondary education issued by a qualified education institution of a minimum duration equal to 5 years; OR
B. Diploma* of a secondary education issued by a qualified education institution of a minimum duration equal to 4 years where it is not necessary the supplementary yearly course. In this case the candidate shall pass the educational debit by March 31st, 2021, otherwise the student will repeat the first year; OR
C. Diploma* and the qualification obtained abroad after twelve years of teaching activities which clearly allows the admission to study at University level (see MIUR prot 7802 del 24 Marzo 2014).

*foreign certificates/diplomas have to be delivered with a Declaration of Value/ Dichiarazione di Valore (released by the Italian Embassy/Consulate in the Country where the certificate has been issued).

Check of requirements: the admission procedure

If you have a foreign qualification read the specific information before continuing.

If you are a non-EU citizen resident abroad read the specific information prepared for you.

N.B. Non-EU students in addition to the application must pre-enrol online via the Universitaly portal.

This is a restricted access degree programme with an admission evaluation process, that is also a check of basic knowledge.

Read the attached call for applications carefully to find out about all the deadlines for registering for the test and enrolling for the degree programme.

The ​evaluation process

  • is mandatory and must be taken prior to matriculation
  • is selective: you cannot enrol if you do not pass the test 

In order to take part in the evaluation process, you must:

After ​uploading the required documents ​(read call for applications beforehand), you must wait for the ranking, which will be published on your personal profile on the Studenti online website. If your ranking entitles you to a place, you will be able to enrol via Studenti Online, within the deadlines indicated in the call for applications.

If you have particular requirements and want to extend the duration of your studies, you can opt for the flexible curriculum and apply following enrolment.

Language requirements

The admission to International Tourism and Leisure Industries undergraduate programme requires a good English proficiency which allows to attend all the teaching activities.

Without any English Language certificate, the student shall pass the exam English proficiency B2 by the end of the first year or it will not be accepted to sit second year exams.

The following qualifications and/or certificates B2 level at least (see below) are valid to fulfill such requirements:

  • passing an English exam at University level B2;
  • provide IB (International Baccalaureate), qualification of High School or of GCE (General Certificate of Education) English taught (at least 50% of teaching activities shall English-taught);
  • English mothertongue, or any citizen with a family background where English language is used fluently.

^IGCSE English as Second Language and First Language English is valid under condition all parts have been taken: reading, speaking, listening, writing.

Scholarship opportunities


After you have checked that all the admission requirements have been met, you can enrol on Studenti online:

  1. complete the application for matriculation with the required data and attach an ID photograph in digital format;
  2. pay the first instalment of tuition fees.
  3. Follow the instructions to complete the procedure and receive your badge

Remember that to complete matriculation

a) if you are a non-EU citizen with EU equivalent status, you need to send a copy of the valid residence permit giving you EU equivalent status to the responsible Student Administration Office;

b) if you are a non-EU citizen residing abroad, see the detailed information. You will need to send to the responsible Student Administration Office a copy of your valid residence permit or, if your residence permit has not yet been issued, a copy of your study entry visa and subsequently a copy of the receipt confirming submission of your application, with which your matriculation will be accepted subject to verification;

c) if you have a degree obtained abroad, see the detailed information. You will need to send the degree documentation to the responsible Student Administration Office.

If you have a disability with an assessed level of invalidity of at least 66%, or you hold disability certification in accordance with Italian law 104/92, you can request exemption by sending the certificate proving the condition to the email address of the responsible Student Administration Office

If you want to request recognition of previous studiescheck how.