Vai alla Homepage del Portale di Ateneo Second Cycle Degree/Two Year Master in Electric Vehicle Engineering

Programme enrolment: requirements, deadlines and methods

General information on admission requirements
Admission tothe Second-cycle Degree Programme in Electric Vehicle Engineering is subject tothe possession of a three-year university degree or other… Read more

Call for Applications

Admissions to the Master's Degree Programme in Electric Vehicle Engineering are now closed and will open again in spring 2022. Therefore, the specific calendar with all deadlines is yet to be defined.

In order to have an idea of requirements, selection procedure and so forth, we encourage you to have a look at the “Call for applications” 2021-22.

General information about enrollment and registration

Applicants should satisfy specific curricular and personal preparation requirements to access  this restricted access degree programme (30 positions available), as well as passing an admission test. Students should abide by the rules, regulations and deadlines set forth on the "Call for applications". 
In order to send off your application, it is required to:

  1. Register with the Studenti online website, access the section on Admission tests and select the Degree Programme;
  2. Upload all the required documents in .pdf format
  3. Pay the admission test fee (€ 50) on-line or at a branch of Unicredit Banca
  4. Sit for the admission interview foreseen by the "Call for Applications"

Italian applicants are required to point out in the Application Form their graduation mark (if available) as well as their CGPA (media ponderata degli esami), whereas EU and non-EU applicants can point out their CGPA.

If you are a student with special needs or SLD, you can request a variant of the test. Consult the information available on the website of the Services for students with special needs and SLD.

If you have particular requirements and want to extend the duration of your studies, you can opt for the flexible curriculum and apply following enrolment

If you hold a foreign qualification, read the specific information before continuing.

If you are a non-EU citizen resident abroad, read the specific information prepared for you.

Furthermore, please be aware that you must deal with the embassy's pre-enrolment procedure on Universitaly abiding by the rules, regulations and deadlines set forth on the Ministerial Circular Note available on the side-box. 
The aformentioned pre-enrollment procedure should be carried out after having been admitted to the Degree and should be finalized by November 30, 2021.

If you graduated from a University of Bologna degree programme, check if you satisfy the curricula requirements by accessing Studenti online:

  1. Select “Degree with exams, dates and grades” from the “Certificates and self-certifications” section and then select “self-certifications”.
  2. Download the list of all exams sat during the previous curriculum followed, together with the related University educational credits and corresponding subject groups.
  3. Examine your University career on your own and compare your career with the access requirements for the degree programme.
  4. Access Studenti online and complete the "self-certification of access requirements” form in the Matriculation section.

If you graduated from another University, check if you satisfy the curricula requirements by downloading from the website of your previous University the career self-certification form, as well as the list of all exams sat during the previous curriculum followed, together with the related University educational credits and corresponding subject groups. If your University does not have an on-line self-certification form, complete the "declaration in lieu of certification" form available from Studenti online.

    Tuition Fee Amounts


    Tuition fees are calculated based on the 2021 ISEE value with special subsidies in relation to the right to higher education. First year students with an ISEE of up to €23,000 benefit from full exemption. Above this limit, tuition fees are calculated progressively.

    The ISEE value must be submitted, even if you have not enrolled in the Degree Programme, by 2 November 2021, at 18:00 (or by 15 November 2021, at 18:00, paying a €100 penalty) accessing ER-GO Online Services, alternatively you will have to pay the full amount.

    Read all information about tuition fees and exemptions.


    After you have checked that all the admission requirements have been met, you can enrol on  Studenti Online:

    1. fill in the application for matriculation with the required information and attach a passport photo in digital format;
    2. pay the first instalment of your tuition fees;
    3. follow the instructions to complete the procedure which you will find on Studenti Online according to your profile.