Vai alla Homepage del Portale di Ateneo Second Cycle Degree/Two Year Master in Advanced Automotive Engineering

Study abroad opportunities

Find out the opportunities offered by the programme to spend a period abroad.

Exchange Programmes

Students  may take part in an international exchange and spend a period studying or researching abroad at a foreign university which has signed a collaboration agreement.

In order to take part in an exchange programme (i.e. Erasmus+) enrolled students could participate exclusively to the International Mobility calls published by the University of Modena-Reggio Emilia. More info here

Study grant for dissertations abroad

Who can apply / Requirements

You can apply if you are UniBo student or recent graduate (up to 6 months).

You will need to do research on an international subject for which you need to consult research material abroad.

Writing a detailed and well-documented project, approved by your thesis supervisor and your supervisor abroad, is compuslory in order to apply. It is essential to speak English or the language of the country of destination.

Period abroad and study grant amount

The study grant is a partial contribution to your expenses abroad and can cover up to 6 months.


At the end of your stay you will have to submit all the documents certifying your research activity according to the Call for applications.

These scholarships are not compatible with other EU grants for the same mobility period.

Deadlines and Call of applications

The "Call for applications" is released twice a year, basically in March/April and October.