Vai alla Homepage del Campus di Forlì First Cycle Degree/Bachelor in International relations and diplomatic affairs

Programme enrolment: requirements, deadlines and methods

General information on admission requirements
Admission to the degree programme is subject to the possession of a five-year secondary school diploma or equivalent suitable qualification obtained… Read more

The call for applications for A.Y. 2020/21  has been published. In the box attachment you can find the abstract in English.

Candidates of the curriculum Diplomatic and International Sciences (DIS) must  have the knowledge of the English language of at least B2 level

Candidates applying with SAT don’t have to submit any certification but they have to obtain at least 500 points out of 800 in the section “evidence based reading and writing” of the SAT.

Candidates applying with TOLC-E must attest their knowledge in one of the following ways: Submit a certification taken not before 2 years among those indicated by the Linguistic Centre CLA at the following link:

 in addition to: TOEFL computer-based of at least 213 point; TOEFL paper -based of at least 550 point; Trinity GESE 8; a B2 level certificate in English released by a University Language Centre;


to be in one of the following situations:

  • being English mother tongue
  • having a BA gained in an English-speaking university
  • having a BA entirely taught in English
  • having passed for at least 3 years at the Secondary school one or more English exams or other learning activities in English with the result obtained.

If you are an international student, consult in advance all the information about financial aid opportunities and the steps to be taken in order to enrol at the following link:


After you have checked that all the admission requirements have been met, you can enrol on Studenti online:

  1. complete the application for matriculation with the required data and attach an ID photograph in digital format;
  2. pay the first instalment of tuition fees.
  3. Follow the instructions to complete the procedure and receive your badge

Remember that to complete matriculation

a) if you are a non-EU citizen with EU equivalent status, you need to send a copy of the valid residence permit giving you EU equivalent status to the responsible Student Administration Office;

b) if you are a non-EU citizen residing abroad, see the detailed information. You will need to send to the responsible Student Administration Office a copy of your valid residence permit or, if your residence permit has not yet been issued, a copy of your study entry visa and subsequently a copy of the receipt confirming submission of your application, with which your matriculation will be accepted subject to verification;

c) if you have a degree obtained abroad, see the detailed information. You will need to send the degree documentation to the responsible Student Administration Office.

If you have a disability with an assessed level of invalidity of at least 66%, or you hold disability certification in accordance with Italian law 104/92, you can request exemption by sending the certificate proving the condition to the email address of the responsible Student Administration Office

If you want to request recognition of previous studiescheck how.