Vai alla Homepage del Portale di Ateneo Second Cycle Degree/Two Year Master in International Horticultural Science

Study grant for dissertations abroad

Study grant to go abroad and work on your dissertation.

Who can apply / Requirements

You can apply if you are UniBo student or recent graduate (up to 6 months).

You will need to do research on an international subject for which you need to consult research material abroad; you will also have to write a detailed and well-documented project, approved by your thesis supervisor and your supervisor abroad. It is essential that you speak English and the language of the country you’d like to visit.

Period abroad and study grant amount

You can spend abroad a period from 2 to max. 6 months. The study grant is a partial contribution to your expenses abroad.


At the end of your stay you will have to submit all the documents certifying your research activity according to the Call for applications. These scholarships are not compatible with other EU grants for the same mobility period.

Deadlines and Call of applications

The Call and the related deadlines will be reported through the NOTICE BOARD on the website of each Degree Programme.

The Calls for Application are published on the website BANDI, GARE E CONCORSI three times a year. Each of the calls will be open for 30 days.

You can find the Calls for Application at the webpage Borse di studio e altri bandi per mobilità internazionale.

You will be able to apply on your Studenti Online personal page.